Langsung ke konten utama

Dialogue about Holiday Plan

HOLIDAY PLAN


Diani : Hey Aulia!
Aulia : Hello Diani! I'm so happy now.
Diani : I can see that through your face. I am sure you already have a plan for the next holiday.
Aulia : YAASS! Finally, it will be the nicest time to get some fresh air.
Diani : Yeahh!! I agree with you. Study           makes me headache. By the way,                     what will you do on the next                         holiday?
Aulia : I am going to visit Amusement Park.
Diani : Ohh, that's look awesome.
Aulia : Of course yes! I'm so excited now, This  is my first time to go there.
Diani : WHAT?! Really?! You never go there before? What a pity.
Aulia : Yeah, It's fine, it will be fun after all because my family came with me. But, It will be more fun if you coming with me too.
Diani : Hemm If I going with you, What will we do in there?
Aulia : We will going to Ferris Wheel, We will buy some cotton candy, and a lot of things we can do in there.
Diani : Waw, it's sound fun.
Aulia : So, do you want to come with me?
Diani : I think I will call my mother first after that I'm going to call you again for the next information, ok?
Aulia : Ok, I will wait for the good news
Diani : Thanks a lot. See you soon at the place.
Aulia : see you
Diani : Have a good time
Aulia : You too

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Natural Phenomenon

Hello! In this blog, I'll explain you about some natural phenomenon. That is "Flammable Ice Bubbles" When you read the word “Bubble” you may think of soap bubbles, or maybe air bubbles in water can be the first image your imagination will create for you, but what about “Ice Bubbles”? That’s a bit weird, isn’t it? Now if we add the word “Flammable” before it, it will only make it weirder, and harder to believe. The first thing that I imagined when I read about this was bubbles of Ice that are somehow burning XD But the reality is more interesting. What is it? Flammable Ice Bubbles is one of the most gorgeous phenomena that photographers from around the world risk their lives to capture some photos of it. To put it simply, these spherical shapes that you can see in the pictures are frozen bubbles of methane stuck under the surface. Where does it happen? Most places where this phenomenon has been witnessed are located around the arctic. And one o

Analytical Exposition Text

Scary experience

Campers hear different songs in the middle of nowhere "A couple of years ago, my brother bought a large piece of land out in the middle of nowhere, about thirty miles or so from cell phone reception. It's quiet, there is no light pollution, no paved roads, and not a lot of people around. Shortly after he bought the place, our families spent a weekend camping on the land and doing our best to clean it up. On the second night we camped there, I woke up in the middle of the night to take a leak. As I was walking to the bushes in the dark, I realized that I could faintly hear music. This didn't strike me as odd because I knew my brother had a radio in his camper. I finished up and went back to sleep with no further thought on the matter. The next morning at breakfast, I mentioned the radio and music. Several other people recalled waking up at night and hearing music, but no two people heard the same music. Finally, the brother who brought the radio woke up. I asked him