Langsung ke konten utama

New Friend Aulia Dialogue


Dialogue

Aulia : Hello! Good Afternoon, can you tell me where is the post office?
Diani : Sure, the post office is right behind that school.
Aulia : Can you show me the way?
Diani : Okay, follow me!

                                                   ..................................................................
                                                                       At the street

Aulia : Oh by the way, what's your name?
Diani : My name is Diani Pratiwi, but you can call me just Diani, and you?
Aulia : My name is Aulia. What grade are you?
Diani : I'm in tenth grade.
Aulia : Where is your school??
Diani : I study at SMAN3 Bandung, and what about you?
Aulia : Waw I also study in that school.
Diani : Ohh that's great! Can we exchange phone numbers?
Aulia : Sure my phone number is 0...
Diani : Wait!! Let me take my phone first. Ok, what's the number?
Aulia : 085759403756
Diani : My phone number is 082240256622, are you in Science class?
Aulia : Yes, I'm in X Science 7
Diani : What are you doing in post office?
Aulia : I have to send a letter for my grandmother
Diani : Where is your grandmother live?
Aulia : She lives in Sumedang. I send a letter to her because I miss her so much. I haven't seen her for 1 year.
Diani :  Ohh, That's very long time hahahaha. I hope your grandmother always healthy.
Aulia : Thanks. Hmmm, Is the place still far away?
Diani : No,we already arrived.
Aulia : Thank you so much. I will contact you soon. I gotta go. Bye!! See you next time!
Diani : Ok,bye.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

THIS IS ME AND EVERYTHING ABOUT ME

Hello there (:

My name is Diani Pratiwi Safitri, but you can call me Diani. I was a student of SMAN 3 Bandung. I was born in Palembang, but now I live at Depok Raya street De Lavender Complex Number 5, Antapani. I'm 15 years old. First, I'm so happy because I was accepted in SMA Negeri 3 Bandung.

And now, I will tell you about my hobby. I like playing guitar. I almost play guitar every day, learn so many songs, I think it's fun. And I also like playing Piano. I'm a course in Purwacaraka on Friday. And my last hobby is singing. I like to sing, everywhere. It seems like music coloring my life. I don't know why, but I really love music. I'm planning to join Music Classic at SMA Negeri 3 Bandung. 

When I just started to study at SMA 3, it's very fun for me because my classmates were so hilarious. I'm in the tenth grader Teachers in SMAN 3 Bandung was very kind and also professional in teaching. I hope that I can study well and become an accomplished in SMAN 3 …

Dialogue about Holiday Plan

HOLIDAY PLAN

Diani : Hey Aulia!
Aulia : Hello Diani! I'm so happy now.
Diani : I can see that through your face. I am sure you already have a plan for the next holiday.
Aulia : YAASS! Finally, it will be the nicest time to get some fresh air.
Diani : Yeahh!! I agree with you. Study           makes me headache. By the way,                     what will you do on the next                         holiday?
Aulia : I am going to visit Amusement Park.
Diani : Ohh, that's look awesome.
Aulia : Of course yes! I'm so excited now, This  is my first time to go there.
Diani : WHAT?! Really?! You never go there before? What a pity.
Aulia : Yeah, It's fine, it will be fun after all because my family came with me. But, It will be more fun if you coming with me too.
Diani : Hemm If I going with you, What will we do in there?
Aulia : We will going to Ferris Wheel, We will buy some cotton candy, and a lot of things we can do in there.
Diani : Waw, it's sound fun.
Aulia : So, do you …