Langsung ke konten utama

New Friend Aulia Dialogue


Dialogue

Aulia : Hello! Good Afternoon, can you tell me where is the post office?
Diani : Sure, the post office is right behind that school.
Aulia : Can you show me the way?
Diani : Okay, follow me!

                                                   ..................................................................
                                                                       At the street

Aulia : Oh by the way, what's your name?
Diani : My name is Diani Pratiwi, but you can call me just Diani, and you?
Aulia : My name is Aulia. What grade are you?
Diani : I'm in tenth grade.
Aulia : Where is your school??
Diani : I study at SMAN3 Bandung, and what about you?
Aulia : Waw I also study in that school.
Diani : Ohh that's great! Can we exchange phone numbers?
Aulia : Sure my phone number is 0...
Diani : Wait!! Let me take my phone first. Ok, what's the number?
Aulia : 085759403756
Diani : My phone number is 082240256622, are you in Science class?
Aulia : Yes, I'm in X Science 7
Diani : What are you doing in post office?
Aulia : I have to send a letter for my grandmother
Diani : Where is your grandmother live?
Aulia : She lives in Sumedang. I send a letter to her because I miss her so much. I haven't seen her for 1 year.
Diani :  Ohh, That's very long time hahahaha. I hope your grandmother always healthy.
Aulia : Thanks. Hmmm, Is the place still far away?
Diani : No,we already arrived.
Aulia : Thank you so much. I will contact you soon. I gotta go. Bye!! See you next time!
Diani : Ok,bye.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Natural Phenomenon

Hello! In this blog, I'll explain you about some natural phenomenon. That is "Flammable Ice Bubbles" When you read the word “Bubble” you may think of soap bubbles, or maybe air bubbles in water can be the first image your imagination will create for you, but what about “Ice Bubbles”? That’s a bit weird, isn’t it? Now if we add the word “Flammable” before it, it will only make it weirder, and harder to believe. The first thing that I imagined when I read about this was bubbles of Ice that are somehow burning XD But the reality is more interesting. What is it? Flammable Ice Bubbles is one of the most gorgeous phenomena that photographers from around the world risk their lives to capture some photos of it. To put it simply, these spherical shapes that you can see in the pictures are frozen bubbles of methane stuck under the surface. Where does it happen? Most places where this phenomenon has been witnessed are located around the arctic. And one o

Analytical Exposition Text